20W AKT Solar Panel
20W AKT Solar Panel for Caravan, Boat, Motor Home, Garden by AKT Solar
Top of the range, rugged 20W monocrystalline AKT solar panel designed for use with 12V systems
Waterproof and maintenance-free, you can use this beautifully crafted AKT solar panel anywhere there's sunlight. Wherever you use it, you'll love sitting back watching it generating endless free electricity.
You can use the free power either directly, such as for powering pond fountains or fans, or with a 12V battery to then power hundreds of devices such as in an outhouse, boat or caravan.
In summer it will give around 5Ah of charge per day. Enough to fully charge a 30Ah battery in around 6 days.
Read more about how much power you can expect to get from your AKT Solar panel
The long-lasting, high-efficiency, monocrystalline cells, tough, sealed, aluminium frame, waterproof junction box and high efficiency solar cable create a beautiful panel of unrivaled quality, designed to give over 20 years of consistent use. Multiple mounting holes ensure ease of installation.
- Top of the range 20 Watt AKT Solar Panel voltage optimised for 12V systems (two in series are perfect for use with 24V systems).
- Highest quality grade A Monocrystalline PV cells give maximum output, even in low light conditions.
- Waterproof and airtight seal between glass, back sheet and frame. Waterproof junction box.
- Corrosion resistant anodised aluminium frame is light and tough and gives excellent rigidity.
- Toughened, low iron, anti-reflective glass protects cells and maximises efficiency.
- Multiple mounting holes make fixing the panel straight-forward.
- 1.8m of twin core flex can be easily wired into the charge controller or other devices.
- Click Here to see the full specifications on the manufacturer"s web site