10A Charge Controller
For use with 12V and 24V Solar Panels and solar arrays, of up to 130W (for 12v) and 260W (for 24V)
This 10A solar charge controller is designed for both stand alone 12V and 24V systems and for adding solar charging to existing systems, without disrupting the existing power supply. It can handle single or multiple solar panels of up to 130W for a 12V system of 260W for a 24V system and is perfect for caravans boats and garden sheds or anywhere where you can benefit from free solar electricity.
The controller incorporates MCU (Modular Central Unit) and SCM (Smart Charge Manager) technology to intelligently charge your battery, prevent over-charging and over-discharging and ensure maximum capacity and length of life. Automatic 12V/24V detection and various over-current and over-voltage protection functions safety and ease of use.
The auxiliary output has 15 timer functions for powering lighting, or can be switched on and off manually powering your other electrical components.
Large screw terminals for easily connecting the wide diameter (high current) solar cables from one or more solar panels. Clear labels and easy to follow instructions make installation simple and straight forward. The only tools you will need are a pair of wire cutters and a standard screwdriver.
Click here view and download installation instructions for the 10A Solar Charge Controller
Click here view and download installation instructions for the 20A Solar Charge Controller
- Suitable for charging 12V lead acid batteries e.g. in a car, boat or caravan
- Handles solar panels with power of up to 130W at 12V or 260W at 24V- e.g. can be used with 1 or multiple panels
- Includes indicators to show when charging and to show levels of charge
- Has ambient temperature compensation and Smart Charge Manager technology to optimise charge and life of battery
- High precision voltage recognition and PWM (Pulse Width Modulated) algorithm to ensure the most efficient charging and protect your battery life
- Has advanced protection functions that prevent damage to your system if incorrectly wired
- Protection from over-charging and deep-discharging to maximise battery life
- Protection and cut out functions to safe guard against incorrect wiring, short circuit and eccessive voltage or current
- LED indication of battery charging and battery capacity including low-charge warning
NV12V010 Charge controller:
- Fully automated operation including 12v/24v detection
- Industrial-Grade Working Temperature: -35 to +55 C
- Size: 132x70x34mm
- Weight: 0.399kg
- Load output has manual on/off mode, 15 "night timer" settings for night lighting and test mode
- Digital display show load/auxiliary output mode.
- LED indication to show when solar panel is charging the battery and input overload
- LED indication of battery capacity including low-charge warning
- LED indication of load output, overload and output short circuit
- Cut out to prevent damage if battery or panel are incorrectly connected
- Protection from over-charging and deep-discharging in order to maintain the longest life for the batteries
- Short circuit and over current protection in load output
- Replaceable fuse to protect the system from damage
- 3 pairs of terminals (input, battery, output)
- Click here view and download installation instructions for the 20A Solar Charge Controller